Saturday, December 15, 2007

One year Old

Me throwing a tantrum

This is me. Marvin H Thangjam

This is not me. GIA

On December 13, 2007, I became one year old.

I can stand up on my toes for a while and one step. It's a good feeling.

My mother cleaned the room, kept my pram outside and finally washed me good. I smelt good everyone said.

I received lots of toys, mostly cars (two I've already broken). Dashika and Gia attended my birthday. Monu, Hanna were other two girls who visited me. Daniel, the fat baby was present, too. Cheche Laisana did not turn up coz her mother has a 12 months old baby. Yet, she sent Rs. 200 to get myself a gift.

The baloons were a bit scary; kept bopping up and down a lot. The best part was cutting the cake. Some naughty seniors smeared cream on my face.

I had a nice time.

Guest list:

1. Jullie, Hanna, Daniel and family
2. Dashika and family
3. Gia and family
4. Sunita and family
5. Ka Amos and Florence
6. Geeta Potshangbam
7. Monu and family
8. Sheetal and family
9. Naobi and family (visted and day before with losts of toys)
10. Rahul and Gopu
11. Kaka Newton (Cerelac)
12. Kulveer and family (Car)
13. Kaka Manichandra (Jacket n car)

No comments: